Our mission is to build Smart Workplaces
Supply chain management (SCM) is the oversight of materials, information, and finances as they move in a process from supplier to manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer to consumer. Supply chain management involves coordinating and integrating these flows both within and among companies.
We build a more social, mobile, accessible and data-driven workplace and Supply chain management through the nexus of forces.
To build smarter Supply chain management, we are focusing on our technological strategies;
- Hybrid Apps & Service Broker IT
- Cloud/Client Architecture
- B2E (Business to Employee) Support
- Multi-platform Active Directory
- BYOA/BYOD - Bring Your Own Apps/Devices
- HTML5/CSS3 UI Platform
- Internet/Information of Things (IoT)
- Advanced Machine Learning
Young Kay KIM
President Director / CTO